Terms of website use
Reliance On Information Posted & Disclaimer
the materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such.
We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by English law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
Information about us
www.biffestival.co.uk is a site operated by XEM LTD we are a COMPANY registered in England and Wales under registration number 09014294 Our registered office 145 - 157 St John Street London EC1V 4PW
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- Tickets are not refundable under any circumstances other than cancellation of the event or unless the event is moved to another date which prohibits you from attending (in some cases there will be a deadline for a refund request, if you do not meet this date then we cannot refund your tickets). In this instance the full value of the ticket less any booking fees and postage/credit card charges will be refunded. Please note that some tickets contain a hidden booking fee, so it appears as £0 to the customer. If you would like to know this fee before purchasing, please call the ticket information number.
- If you pay a deposit on a ticket or table and miss the advertised deadline to pay the balance, your deposit will be void and no refund will be given.
- In the event we act negligently, we will refund your full payment including any booking fees. These scenarios are extremely rare but comprise of:
- Us sending the wrong order (we may need incorrect tickets returned before refunding)
- Us failing to send tickets as required nor arranging an alternative door collection
- Us sending tickets to the wrong address (except if you provide an incorrect address)
- We are unable to accept any liability or replace any tickets lost, stolen or damaged after they have been received by you.
- Special Delivery may be the only postage option available to you and this will usually be due to the event falling within a few days, thus requiring a swift delivery.
- The Rules and Regulations of the venue and the event must be adhered to.
- Although we will do our best to keep you informed of any cancellation, it is the ticket holders' responsibility to establish whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event.
- Venue management reserve the right to refuse admission and may conduct security searches on entry. Should you be refused entry for any reason, including but not limiting to how you are dressed we are not liable to refund you for the ticket you have purchased.
- You are advised to check if the venue has a last entry time. Even ticket holders may not be admitted after this time.
- There is no obligation to refund monies or exchange tickets if management alters or varies the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control.
- There is no obligation to refund monies or exchange tickets should an event organiser subsequently offer any discount or promotion that makes tickets available at a price lower than that previously paid by any customer.
- Should you have a complaint about an event that has taken place, we will take this up with the event organiser provided you have contacted us within 7 days of the event taking place. We cannot guarantee any outcome.
- Tickets are not transferable. If not purchased from an authorised outlet, tickets may be declared void and will not guarantee entry to the venue.
- If tickets that are despatched by Special Delivery are returned to us as "addressee unknown", we reserve the right to cancel the order.
- We are accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- All of these terms and conditions are governed by English law.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.
- We reserve the right to cancel any tickets we believe to have been purchased fraudulently.
- Our ts and cs are in line with guidelines offered by the Office of Fair Trading. Please view this document on their website before purchasing your tickets to ensure you are happy with our terms and service.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.